Monday, January 25, 2016

Visit to Warm Springs

I went to Warm Springs to eat at the Bulloch House, which serves southern food. The original house was burned down last year. They relocated into another building which is still part of the Historic town. The food was delicious, the biscuits were almost as good as my grandmothers. I requested jelly because that is the only way we ate our grandmothers biscuits. My grandmothers jelly was home made. I'm  sorry to say that theirs was not but it did not take away from the biscuit.
After eating we walked into each of the little shops. One shop had my favorite blue and white china. Another shop had very unique lamps made from recycled parts. While walking from shop to shop I espied a little walk way with pavers, which would be a nice touch for a garden.







No comments: