Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My Progress: No Buying of Clothes and Books

I have been too busy to think about buying more clothes. I'm not really a mall shopper either which helps me stick to my goal.

Books on the other hand is another matter. I can never have too many physical books made with real paper. I do have an iPad which I do occasionally read books on. I was shocked when I went to read a book from Oyster. They are shut down. Oyster was the Netflix for books. You pay a monthly fee and you could read as many books as you like. Once you added a book in your library it was yours. Now it is gone. I liked it because they often carried books that I could not find in my local library.

I'm still reading from my to-read collection, however some books I thought I wanted to read just don't interest me right now. I don't know why I selected them but they will have to do.

The illustrations are some of my previous work.

No comments: