Sunday, February 21, 2016

Literary Friday: Battlefield of the Mind


I am currently reading about the mind again. This time I chose Battlefield of the Mind. It's amazing to me how we can make ourselves believe a lie and it starts with our own minds. You have to be careful about what you let the mind think about.

You can make yourself happy or sad just with your own thoughts. Here are a few more books I have read about the mind.

One of my favorites is As A Man Thinketh by James Allen published in 1902. I have a vintage leather bound copy. The mind guides our footsteps as we progress along the pathway of life.




Art @ Home



1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

This sounds like an interesting book. It looks like you've read several books on the topic. Did you join a book challenge about the brain? It's scary to think that the brain can choose to believe a lie because God is truth and we know where lies come from. Scary!