Monday, January 10, 2011

Award

I received the stylish blogger award from Sandy Coleman Yeah! Thanks Sandy. Part of the acceptance includes telling seven things about myself that other bloggers don't know and passing it on to 15 other blogs that I admire.
1. When I step into a library or bookstore I wish I could read every book.
2. I am currently wearing braces. My teeth have always been a little crooked but after I turned 45 they became really crooked. I hated the way my smile look. I'm almost 50 with braces.
3. I love cheesecake.
4. I loved British authors.
5. I seldom watch TV and I hate for the TV to be on for background noise. My husband loves TV. It is a constant conflict.
6.I'm trying to become a minimalist. I used to collect antiques and other things but your house can become really clutter so I stopped collecting.
7. I'm a very slow typist. I pluck. My fingers never do what I want.
Some of my inspirations
Passion Fruit
A Face a Day
Karin Jurick
Tara Ross
Bobi
Carine B
Ces and her dishes
Johanna Wright
Joseph Art
Kelly Rae Roberts
Basma Jama
Deanna
Mystele
Lisa Golightly
Liza

2 comments:

Sandy Coleman said...

So interesting to know more about you.Thanks for sharing. :-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award! I love your little art space you msde out of a closet! very innovative!