Saturday, January 24, 2009

Inkdeath a real page turner.

I love to read a book that is so well written that you can't wait until the end to find out what happens but at the same time you don't want it to be over. I couldn't put this book down and when I did have to I couldn't stop thinking about it. This book is the conclusion to the Inkheart trilogy. Which was also an excellent book. However don't be fooled by that disastrous thing they called a movie Inkheart. Every time I see the trailer I am filled with disgust. They have ruin a really good book. My children look at me every time they preview it on tv and I start complaining. I don't want to see how they butcher such a wonderful story. Well if you have never read Inkheart I highly recommend it. The second book called Inkspell took me a little while to get into but it was very satisfying also. After I finished Inkdeath I wanted to read it over again. I was in the Ink world. It is not a short read, 663 pages but oh so good. Put it on your reading list after you have finished the 1st two books.Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke

No comments: