Friday, April 25, 2014

New App: Paper 53-I think I'm in luv!

So while surfing I came across this app called paper 53. It is a space to create with digital ink. This was my very first time trying it. I think it has great potential for me. The first drawing utensil is free but the others cost a $1.99 each or you can just by the Essential Kit for  $6.99, but you still have to buy the mixer. I was so excited about buying the pencil stylus, but to my dismay my iPad 2 is obsolete. The pencil will not work with it because it does not have retina display. I still might purchase it and try it out own my husbands iPad mini. Also you can have your illustrations turn into a moleskine. Watch video - I'm in love with this, I can't wait to finish a journal.
Drawing page from paper 53 of Reading Corner in our Master bedroom

No comments: