Monday, April 7, 2014

Drawing in my Moleskine

I really don't know what I want to draw in this moleskine and I find myself being an impatient artist. I want beautiful illustrations with great detail but I'm impatient. Here are a few that I attempted.
I wanted to draw my beautiful lace gloves, but I ended up with this drawing of my hand.



We celebrated by dad's and stepmother's birthday at Pappadeux.


This is what I wore to birthday, although the J. Crew dress was a different blue. The hairdo was how my daughter wore her hair.


My husband had a Plymouth Valiant 1964 push button. It was a great 2nd car that only cost us $600 dollars. We had it for many years. It went to Texas and Colorado. However over the years it started to rust and it wasn't worth $30,000 for restoration.

No comments: