Monday, January 2, 2012

Books Read 2011

    52/ 50
    (104%)
I started out wanting to read 60 books but by September I realized I wouldn't make it so I reset my goal to 50. I am happy to say I accomplished my goal. I've highlighted my favorites. My goal for 2012 is 65.

  • 52. Earth and Ashes by Atiq Rahimi
  • 51. I before e by Judy Parkinson
  • 50. Fredrick by Leo Lionni
  • 49. Holy Bible
  • 48. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Cabin Fever
  • 47. The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag by Alan Bradley
  • 46. Porches by Sweetwater Press
  • 45. Carmen's Rust by Ana Maria del Rio
  • 44. Pobby and Dingan by Ben Rice
  • 43. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  • 42. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  • 41. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • 40. Fashion Kitty and the Unlikely Hero by Charise Mericle Harper
  • 39. Between the Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
  • 38. Mice by Gordan Reece
  • 37. One Day by David Nichols
  • 36. The Art of Maurice Sendak by Selma Lanes
  • 35. An Elk Dropped In by Andrea Steinhofel
  • 34. The Ugly Kids by Renee Adams
  • 33. 7 Life Lessons from Noah's Ark by Michael Levine
  • 32. Modigliani and His Models by Royal Academy of Arts
  • 31. Chaos (The Lost Books #4) by Ted Dekkar
  • 30. Renegade (The Lost Books #3) by Ted Dekkar
  • 29. Infidel (The Lost Books #2) by Ted Dekkar
  • 28. Chosen (The Lost Books #1) by Ted Dekkar
  • 27. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jaime Ford
  • 26. the Help byKathryn Stockett
  • 25.Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
  • 24. Everfound by Neal Shusterman
  • 23. Everwild by Neal Shusterman
  • 22. Everlost by Neal Shusterman
  • 21. A War of Gifts by Orson Scott Card
  • 20. Long for This World by Sonya Chung
  • 19. Step by Wicked Step by Anne Fine
  • 18. Blood Kin by Ceridwen Dovey
  • 17. Cathedral of the Sea by Ildefonso Falcones
  • 16. Of Thee I Sing: A Letter to My Daughters by Barack Obama
  • 15. The Three Weissmanns of Westport by Cathleen Schine
  • 14. Mr. Toppit by Charles Elton
  • 13. Life Mask by Emma Donoghue
  • 12. Murder on Lexington Avenue by Victoria Thompson
  • 11. The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen
  • 10. Dear James: Letters to a Young Illustrator by R.O. Blechman
  • 9. Prayers For Sale by Sandra Dallas
  • 8. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie
  • 7. The Dark Lantern by Gerri Brightwell
  • 6. The Man Who Made List by Joshua Kendall
  • 5. What Is This Thing Called Love by Gene Wilder
  • 4. Elizabeth Peyton by Matthew Higgs
  • 3. A Mapmaker's Dream by James Cowan
  • 2. Pork Pie Hat by Peter Straub
  • 1. The Honest-to-Goodness Truth by Patricia McKissack

No comments: