Monday, February 7, 2011

I Love ATL

I love going to ATL (Atlanta). My family and I take every opportunity to go to the city. They finally opened a Room and Board furniture store. Previously I could only view the furniture online. There wasn't anything that my husband and I sat on that was uncomfortable. I love their furniture.



We also went ate at Yeah Burgers which is an organic restaurant. Ever since I watched the documentary Food Inc. my ideas about organic has changed. I only buy organic milk and eggs. If the commissary has organic meat I purchase that also, however it is very expensive. I loved the restaurant and the art on the wall. Presidents Day is coming and we hope to visit ATL again. I really miss living in a city.







1 comment:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I am glad you enjoyed your day in Atlanta. I *heart* ATL, too! I have never heard of the furniture store, but everything looks so pretty!