Sunday, March 18, 2007

Total

Total Darkness I forgot to turn the light on when I went into the records room and the door close on me. I really couldn't think of much with total. I don't feel confident about my attempts. Sum of a Family A man and a woman have a little baby they make 3 in a family. This is a possible for Illustration Friday. I listen to Multiplication Rock every morning on my way to taking my children to school. My youngest daughter needs lots of enforcement with multiplication. www.school-house-rock.com/multiplicationrock.html

5 comments:

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Nice work! I like both of these a lot! Thanks for sharing them...

Designing Fairy said...

your stuff is so deliciously expressive and raw! Keep going, I want to see lots more.

Jim Howard said...

Where does the door lead?

Fourborne said...

It leads to the Guidance Office.

Willie Baronet said...

marie, like them both, especially the second one. nice work! ;-)