Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Daily Face: September 25th, 28th, & 29th

Monday I had to laugh at myself: I called a parent to let them know that their child had a fall but he was okay. I had to leave a message because no one answered phone. So I was explaining what happened, I left the school phone number than I said in Jesus name as though I was closing a prayer. Then I caught myself before I said Amen. I closed the phone call. Then I burst out laughing because somehow I thought I was praying. The clerk said she heard me and was wondering what I was doing. I just laughed so hard. I always send home an accident report form home when I'm unable to contact parents, on the form I explained about my weird closing of message, I just had been in a prayerful state of mind the entire day. When I got home I told my husband, we had a good laugh. So if you need a good laugh just imagine.


No comments: