Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Fourborne has been Gardening


Recently I wrote a post about gardening, which inspired me to get back out there in the dirt. The new house we moved into doesn't have the yard space as my old house, but I like it. Hostas had already been planted in backyard, however I had to move some of them, also I split some of them so I would have more. I made a little green house but I want a real one made with recycled windows. I only have two windows but I hope to keep collecting until I have enough to do what I want. I placed two new frogs in my garden and two bird houses. Although one is not a real bird house it's a cabinet that I am using to store some of my gardening tools. I found a bench while I was cleaning the yard. I hope to repair it. The arms are cast iron. I made a path with some tiles I found behind the shed. A pathway always seems enchanting.



Hosta Frances Williams

Hosta Empress Wu

Hosta Silver Bay

Heuchera (Coral Bells)

Hosta Sum and Substance

Hosta Blue Angel

The Frog Prince

Kerme G
Tool Bird House
Thrift store find

Bird House
The Dream

Beginning of Green House
The Enchanted Dream

Vegetables Growing
Old bench I found while cleaning up yard

I made a pathway

Hosta Lakeside Baby 

No comments: