Saturday, August 29, 2020

I Sought the Lord


 I sought the Lord and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4

I have been keeping a daily journal for years, I find it helpful to take a look back because we forget so many little things. I was reading an entry in 2019 when we were face with a difficult decision. We had to make a choice. We didn't know how things would work out. 

When you are faced with uncertainty do you turn to God? 

We did the only thing we could do, we prayed about it and kept the faith by serving God to the best of our abilities. Each day we went on living our life with hopeful expectation that it would work out. 

When I read that entry from a year ago I am amazed how everything worked out. I know it was God who heard our prayer and delivered us from all our fears. He did abundantly more than I could have expected. I am so thankful.

It's so easy to forget when things are going well to look back and thank God for all those things that he has brought you through.



No comments: